Saturday, February 28, 2009

It seems the seasonal bugs aren't done with us yet.  I've spent the week struggling with a cold thingie that mutated into a sinus infection.  Ugh.  I'm on antibiotics now, so should be feeling more human soon.

I've spent a lot of time doing close to nothing, but when I am doing something, it's embroidery.  I've finished the stitchery on Gail Pan's A Christmas Wish.



Here's blocks one and two against the fabric I'll be bordering them with.  After struggling with the hoop/no hoop issue on these small blocks, I'll be putting the borders on the rest of the blocks before stitching them (so they'll be big enough to hoop easily).

I'm also working on block one of Veranda Views, Under the Willow, which I'm really enjoying as well.


(Please excuse the hoop marks.)  Have you seen block three yet?  It's called "Bed and Breakfast," and it's so stinkin' cute!

I still haven't prepped the next A Tisket, A Tasket block.  No energy for it this week.  I had hoped to have it done before the March block was released, but that seems unlikely now.  I might still whip it up once the antibiotics really take hold, but I wouldn't count on it!!

So, three block of the month (BOM) projects for me.  Will this keep me on task, or drive me nuts?  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Embroidery is good to do when you don't feel real well. They all look good. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete